Day Care 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Day School 8:30a.m. -3:30p.m.
Extended Care 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
1. School children through 6th grade may be enrolled in day care before and/or after school. See the tuition information sheet for fees.
2. No child may be taken from day care without checking out with the staff member in charge.
3. No child may be taken from kindergarten or grades 1-12, without first notifying the Principal’s office.
4. Once a student arrives at school, whether brought by his parents or driving, he or she may not leave campus for any reason without parental permission.
5. Students may not leave campus between the time they arrive and 8:30 a.m. when school starts, on foot or in cars unless they have written parental permission, seen and approved by the Principal. Students may not leave church or school property for lunch unless they are with a parent.
6. All students, unless enrolled in extended care, must leave campus immediately after school is dismissed.